Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My 3 outside events

1. The Bay Bridge Lighting

I went to The Bay Bridge Lighting and it was a great exhibition to experience. I never saw any of the test runs so this was actually the first time I saw the Bay Bridge lid up. Experiencing one of the largest LED light sculptures is something that not a lot of people get to experience and have in their own city. To be a San Franciscan is quite lucky sometimes and I am available to view these lights more than once.

2. Computer Science Museum

Going to the Computer Science Museum was a very different experience for me. It was a very different experience for me because I always just attend art museums. I did enjoy this museum a lot because of the variety of pieces shown and seeing them in a historical context. I went with my friends on a Saturday and we just simply walked around and explored the exhibitions. I thought it was a very beautiful museum the way it was set up and seeing all the different pieces.

3.Lebbeus Woods-Museum of Modern Art SF

I found Lebbeus Woods exhibition at the MOMA very intriguing because of the geometric shapes he uses in his work. My favorite works of his were his sketches. His pieces were very beautiful and the way his pieces were presented with the lighting seem to capture and present his work more elegant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment